Friday, November 7, 2008

My first life as a blogger

Here I am jumping in feet first for the first time "Blogging." I really can't say much for the experience till I actually hit the save button. I am excited yet nervous. What ever I type will be out there. Where ever there is.

I live in Utah, and Californian's are not pleased with us. Collectively were are looked on as a state completely full of 100% Mormons. Salt Lake City is 50/50. I have nothing to say about the proposition 8, except people will never be happy no matter what is said or done. We definitely are in a ME generation. I just hope WE can grow up sometime.

I live in a little town North of SLC. If fact it is rural yet growing. We have the usual super Wal-Mart, which must mean we have hit the big time right? Yet there is a cow pasture right down the street with a home surrounded by chickens. But just ignore the $400,000 dollar homes being built down the other way.

I live in the city by a dead lake. Go down on of our main roads and it takes you on to the largest island. It is really beautiful when looking away from the lake. The mountains are covered in white, and the trees around us are on fire with the season of change. I hope change is good, after last week.

No comments: