Monday, November 10, 2008

Nothing Like a bowl of black spaghetti


Life is really full of surprises, especially when you put them upon yourself.
Don't you love it when you get an email from someone you had not heard from in six or ten years? (I was thinking of doing that just to see what would happen.) Thank you My Space. Delete!
You get the shocking bill that says you are really late on your payment and call in anger and frustration when you are yelling at the the customer service supervisor and pull out your check book, only to find that you filled out the check, but left it in. Whoops!
Or when you were busy your child asks for something and you answer, but you really are not listening to them and they cut up every piece of paper in the house, because I said yes. Can't argue that logic - bye,bye scissors.

So for FUN, I served my family black spaghetti on Halloween night for dinner. Not to excited, to say the least. Come on! This is Halloween! It will be fun, and to help get in the mood for trick-r-treating. It was pretty good. Tastes like regular spaghetti, except it is thicker and more hearty.

I served the rest of it today for lunch. It kinda lost it's appeal. It is a rainy and dreary filled day. more like black spaghetti water. I hope there are not any surprises. Needless to say- no more black spaghetti.

No comments: